The Circle is committed to protecting our staff, customers and vendors in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Circle is adhering to safety protocols, face covering requirements, social distancing, and strict disinfecting and cleaning procedures. Restrooms will be open with attendants on-site. Please review our safety protocols below for our drive-in movies and open-air market.
If you are attending a drive-in movie, be advised that the following rules are in place until further notice:
- You must wear a face covering and practice social distancing
- The concession stand will have limited selections and has put extra safety procedures in place
If you are attending the open-air market, be advised that the following rules are in place until further notice:
- All vendors must wear face coverings and gloves
- All customers must wear face coverings
- We will be practicing social distancing and following Department of Health recommendations
Our safety protocols are in place to protect our customers and vendors. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
We wish to sincerely thank all our loyal customers and vendors for their continued support, and we look forward to better serving you in the near future when this present situation has passed.
Circle Management and Staff
If you have any questions on our policies and procedures, please reach out to Circle Management at email@example.com.